viernes, 28 de abril de 2023

Favorite social page


Hi bloggersfau

Today I'm going to writte about the social page  I visit frequently in my cotidian by the instagram platafom. This feed called @mal.recorte, this is a profile of a collective of collagistas form the territory of Chile, who reside in different regions.

This porfile I met her throught a friend who participated in the  collective for years, she is form Chillán, but we met here in the post-pandemic Architecture Faculty. She's cool collagist

 Every week this plataform uploads a post called "Collage of the week" to make collage viable at the territorial level, and not only of the members the group, so they called on anyone who experienced collage under any technique, to upload their works with the hashtag #malrecorte, in order to repost them in this weekly post and increase the reach of various artists or creators,  It also has a political role seeking to democratize and diversify knowledge and experience.

She is an amazing collagist. She once told me about her participation in a collective, and when she showed me her Instagram, I became a big fan. I even listen to her podcast while working.

I like her because she has diverse content, a variety of techniques, purposes, and approaches. For me, she is a source of reference and inspiration many times.




created by collective:






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario