viernes, 30 de junio de 2023

Childhood TVShow

Hi BloggersFau!

     Today I will write about a television show that I enjoyed a lot during my childhood.

    "Courage the Cowardly Dog" was definitely one of the animations that I really liked and still hold as one of my favorites to this day. It’s worth mentioning that I’ve a great fondness for animations, even "children's" ones, but today I will elaborate on this particular animation.

    Courage, the protagonist of the series, is a pink dog who was abandoned in his infancy. He’s timid and very, very fearful. He has a strong bond with his caretaker Muriel and a somewhat tumultuous relationship with her husband, Justo. Thus, he lives with this dysfunctional elderly couple in the middle of "nowhere" and dedicates himself to protecting them from paranormal and even alien situations they encounter.



    I loved this series so much, both for its dark aesthetic in the design of its characters and the situations they had to face. I feel that it somehow absorbed me, and I really enjoyed that feeling of discomfort, fear, and suspense.



    At this moment, I’ve resumed watching the series in order, and upon revisiting it, I have realized that I am a fan of the character Courage. Often, I feel a reflection of myself or even valuable lessons, so to speak, because this kind-hearted little dog, despite his nervousness and the fear that overwhelms him, manages to confront experiences and care for those he considers family, and often even characters who initially frightened him. I loved those twists in his stories. What is truly bad? Is what scares us really evil? These are questions that come to mind when remembering his episodes and adventures. I genuinely feel that Courage, "the Cowardly Dog," is truly a very brave dog with a beautiful heart.

Have you ever watched the series? Did you like it or find it disturbing?











1 comentario:

  1. WAAAA i talk of the same showww! jajajaja I really like and it moved me a lot when i was a child

    ResponderEliminar