viernes, 21 de abril de 2023

Childhood memories


Hi Bloggers

I haven't childhood memories of a particular vacation, but I can remember what those generated and experienced me being an only child an the youngest granddaughter at the time.

My family didn't vacation, my parents worked. We didn't have time or money to go for long days during the summer, many times the escapades of Santiago were a weekend in March or April.

I have happy and warm memories of vacations with my grandparents, my mom´s parents. They adopted me for this period, and if we weren't at their house in Santiago, we would go south to visit my uncle for weeks. 

I was remember my 6, I have my "first" phone, the nokia 1100, I felt cool, but it was really unic being able to talk to my parents.I also remember a weekends of finally February, waiting cold for the arrival in train, and that they always arrived whit some spectacular gift form the Station (a Condorito, alphabetsoup, magazine to paint or stikers).

I never had a bad chilhood summer, even if I shared only with adults, I laughed, played, I ate rich and played a lot. I liked to go see my uncle because I liked being able to have a phone, play in the ground, go to the river and beng the spoiled girl I will always thank my grandparents for so much shared experience and being such friends, I miss them always and not only in summer.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario