viernes, 14 de abril de 2023

Photographs

Hi Fau Bloggers,


Today I'd like to write about 2 photographs I like so much. One is a photo of mi first tattoo job that left me satisfied,  the 2nd a photo they took me out.


The first photo it's a photo of Ana with her first tattoo on her face, and my first tattoo job  on a face. I like this picture as I can remember, my first jobs in the tattoo art and in particular the first moment I felt completely satisfied with my job, overcoming past frustrations and fears (and presents sometimes jaja).


That day was amazing,  I made a friend we ate delicious seitan and I surpassed myself.



The second is a photo I took playing "pois" on the beach in Niebla, Valdivia. This picture was taken when we were hitchhiking in February 2022. Niebla for me it's a magical and important place, in this 




1 comentario:

  1. That´s a cool tattoo but I´m not sure I´d like one on my face. I love Niebla. I first went there in 1997. I think it has changed a little since then. Finally, you mention seitan in your post, are you vegan like me???

    ResponderEliminar